Year:2013
Make:FIAT
Model:500 Abarth
Mileage:64143 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:1.4 L
Trim:chrome
I am selling my 2013 5-speed manual transmission Fiat 500 Abarth. Over this past weekend, the engine went. Not sure what happened but I'm pricing new engines currently. I PLAN ON FIXING IT. The price listed is about $1,500.00 UNDER blue book value already but MAY change if the car seems to be in good working condition when I get it back from the mechanic. If someone wants the car AS-IS I will pay the towing fees (within 100 miles) while the listed price will be non-negotiable. I already have taken out $1,500.00 for the price of a used engine.

About the car:
I purchased this car in 2014 @ a Fiat dealership in Staten Island, NY. I was young and thought the car looked fun and cool and it only had 150 miles on the odometer. I just wanted a car that was already "hooked up" so I didn't have to do any mechanical work on it. The car was so much fun up until it broke down last weekend. I plan on being very open and honest with everything about this car. I just can't do the manual transmission anymore. Any hard-hitting questions you have I will be ready to answer 100% honestly. Here is some information I can think of at the moment:

-I am the original and only owner
-it has NEVER been in an accident
-oil was changed with synthetic every 5,000 miles or LESS
-always used PLUS to fill up the tank
-cloth interior with red pinstripes has minor cosmetic blemishes
-the steering wheel and shift knob are original leather parts that need to be cleaned
-windows are fairly tinted
-all electronic components work very well
-the car has Bluetooth audio for phone calls
-I have a Bluetooth AUX cable that I will include with the car
-all lights and blinkers work
-the car has all original parts except for a GO PEDAL I installed around 2016

Final thoughts:
I am looking for a buyer who knows this car's worth and will modify it to their liking. I used this car as a daily driver before I knew the car's potential. Everyone who sees the car wonders what it is and is always interested to talk about it. I will accept reasonable trade offers also. Sorry about the photos, my car is in the shop and I had to use whatever I had saved.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests