Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On my 2014 Fiat 500L trekking the engine light came on last Friday on July 16th and I went over to AutoZone to check what the code is from their portable device they gave me to connect to my vehicle input node. Once I got the readout and they printed out the Engine code came back at P0325 and I took the readout with the code to two dealers at different locations. They told me that the code is a Knock sensor code and needs to be attended to. It would cost me $165 for the diagnostic test then knock sensor may need replacement. I told them my car is running smooth. I have close to 80,000 miles on my vehicles. Has anyone else had problems with the Knock sensor code and does it cost alot to replace the knock sensor code? My 2014 Fiat 500L is running smooth so far; been taking care of it and ensured I add gasoling addititives to ensure the engine is running smoothly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my 2014 Fiat 500L trekking the engine light came on last Friday on June 16th and I went over to AutoZone to check what the code is from their portable device they gave me to connect to my vehicle input node. Once I got the readout and they printed out the Engine code came back at P0325 and I took the readout with the code to two dealers at different locations. They told me that the code is a Knock sensor code and needs to be attended to. It would cost me $165 for the diagnostic test then knock sensor may need replacement. I told them my car is running smooth. I have close to 80,000 miles on my vehicles. Has anyone else had problems with the Knock sensor code and does it cost alot to replace the knock sensor code? My 2014 Fiat 500L is running smooth so far; been taking care of it and ensured I add gasoling addititives to ensure the engine is running smoothly.
My 2014 Fiat 500L knock sensor light also came on. I've changed the plugs put in premium gas and some additives and the problem persists, also sometimes get the p0325 p0326 and p0324 codes. Any advice?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts