Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm getting very discouraged. I purchased my 2016 500x in Novmeber 2019. Still under warranty. It had a recall for the engine cooling fan, so I decided to bring it in to the dealership. That was Decemebr 28th. I figured,while it was there, I wanted them to check on what seemed to be a strange reving sound when I drove. The sound seems to go away when I either switched from "Auto Mode" to "All Weather Mode" or to the manual transmission mode. They replaced; the tires (which were paid for by Carmax); rear drive shaft, rear axle; worked transmission flashing. The dealership is still hearing some sounds that they say don't sound right. However, much better than before. They are in contact with Fiat's "Star Engineers" (Whatever that means). The dealership is not staitfied with the way it sounds, and I am greatly appeciative of that. They could have, very easily said.."It's better than it was before"
I miss my car very much!! Anyone else have issue like this? Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Ok, so I'm getting very discouraged. I purchased my 2016 500x in Novmeber 2019. Still under warranty. It had a recall for the engine cooling fan, so I decided to bring it in to the dealership. That was Decemebr 28th. I figured,while it was there, I wanted them to check on what seemed to be a strange reving sound when I drove. The sound seems to go away when I either switched from "Auto Mode" to "All Weather Mode" or to the manual transmission mode. They replaced; the tires (which were paid for by Carmax); rear drive shaft, rear axle; worked transmission flashing. The dealership is still hearing some sounds that they say don't sound right. However, much better than before. They are in contact with Fiat's "Star Engineers" (Whatever that means). The dealership is not staitfied with the way it sounds, and I am greatly appeciative of that. They could have, very easily said.."It's better than it was before"
I miss my car very much!! Anyone else have issue like this? Suggestions?
This situation sounds frustrating, aremelcmy. Please continue to update us as you're working with the dealer. If you would like assistance from us at any time, we are just a private message away.

Kate
FiatCares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This situation sounds frustrating, aremelcmy. Please continue to update us as you're working with the dealer. If you would like assistance from us at any time, we are just a private message away.

Kate
FiatCares
Thank you!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts