Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just my two cents but I think we should get back to improving or reporting any new info types of posts. Maybe we should get some group events together for those of us that r close together. We bought our cars because WE like them, enough with having to justify it with everyone else. Im over the jlow thing...it is what is is.....just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Just my two cents but I think we should get back to improving or reporting any new info types of posts. Maybe we should get some group events together for those of us that r close together. We bought our cars because WE like them, enough with having to justify it with everyone else. Im over the jlow thing...it is what is is.....just my 2 cents...
Jlo has a new album out,lol. Just kidding. I bought it because I'm an attention w-h-o-r-e and have always had a car that people stop and stare at and ask questions. The Fiat is my new prostitute, just keep buying things for her and she'll shine.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I agree somewhat to what you are saying. way too many threads/posts about what people who do NOT own a 500 'might' be thinking.

now that the cars have been on the road here in the U.S. for about 7 months, I would think there would be some upstart 500 Clubs around the country.

my suggestion if anyone is interested in starting a club, would be to visit your local FIAT Studio and get aquainted with the most enthusiastic sales person there. tell them about this forum and that you're trying to gather enough members to start a local 500 Club. the forum is the perfect place to start out and then go from there. it worked with a local smart car club here in Indiana and I see no reason why it wouldn't work for FIAT.

this a great forum and if you're disappointed in some of the 'negative threads' then I would suggest ignoring them and if it's one person that is posting most of the negativity, then just simply avoid anything they post. its worked for me in the past. :)

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
I wish the KC club would organize a drive, and a lunch. Fall is really pretty. Don't know how many 500's are out there.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Could not agree more. I am so sick and tired of listening to Forum members rant about JLo. Sometimes I think people are not happy unless they have something to complain about. On a positive note, I have been on two all day rides with other Fiat 500 owners. The first one was through the Georgia Mountains and the second was slaying the Dragon, that is , the Dragons Tail in Tennessee. 311 truns in 11 miles of road. What a blast. This is what we need to be doing rather than waisting time reading threads about not be happy with the spokeperson Fiat choose for it's ad campaign. Get out and ride!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Could not agree more. I am so sick and tired of listening to Forum members rant about JLo. Sometimes I think people are not happy unless they have something to complain about. On a positive note, I have been on two all day rides with other Fiat 500 owners. The first one was through the Georgia Mountains and the second was slaying the Dragon, that is , the Dragons Tail in Tennessee. 311 truns in 11 miles of road. What a blast. This is what we need to be doing rather than waisting time reading threads about not be happy with the spokeperson Fiat choose for it's ad campaign. Get out and ride!

318 turns, not 311. :p

·
Registered
475 Posts
Maybe we should get some group events together for those of us that r close together.
I've put together 2 rides but only Nero and Ed have shown up.
http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1654

Next ride is to the Carolina Smokehouse in Cashiers, NC on November 13th ---- if more cars don't show up, I reserve the right to make fun of J.Lo, J.Statham, P.Diddy, or any other potential spokesperson...

Thanks for coming each time, Nero. I can't believe that more people aren't out tearing up the twisties with these cars.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've put together 2 rides but only Nero and Ed have shown up.
http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1654

Next ride is to the Carolina Smokehouse in Cashiers, NC on November 13th ---- if more cars don't show up, I reserve the right to make fun of J.Lo, J.Statham, P.Diddy, or any other potential spokesperson...

Thanks for coming each time, Nero. I can't believe that more people aren't out tearing up the twisties with these cars.

Hey Bill: Deb and I have added it to our calendar. I've made that ride on my Harley and loved it. I can smell that B-B-Q from here. See you on the 13th of November.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts