Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
esc and check engine light came on on my new fiat 500 sport only 50 miles on it? did anyone have this same issue i took the car back to the dealer waiting to see what it is :confused:

·
Registered
777 Posts
loose gas cap was the cause of my only check engine light so far. good luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a call from the dealer they sead the code that came up is p03-00. P0572-00. And c1215-24 I don't know what to do and the parts are back order and they don't know when it will be available the car is just one day old

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I got a call from the dealer they sead the code that came up is p03-00. P0572-00. And c1215-24 I don't know what to do and the parts are back order and they don't know when it will be available the car is just one day old
What does the codes mean?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
P0572 Cruise control/brake switch A circuit low
P0703 torque converter/ brake switch b circuit malfunction
C1215 abs indicator lamp circuit malfunction and system relay contact or coil circuit open

Does anyone know what I can do to get a new car because it only has 50 miles on it and got all this problems and I'm worried and the car is gonna sit at dealer till they know when the parts will be available I just drove the car for one day and the reason I got a new car cuz I was tired of putting money on my used truck

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
C1215 abs indicator lamp circuit malfunction and system relay contact or coil circuit open

Does anyone know what I can do to get a new car because it only has 50 miles on it and got all this problems and I'm worried and the car is gonna sit at dealer till they know when the parts will be available I just drove the car for one day and the reason I got a new car cuz I was tired of putting money on my used truck
It sounds like they are related...... It could be one problem with multiple codes. Don't get me wrong, I would be mad too. I hope this gets sorted soon.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

The FIRST thing to do is NOT panic. All those things could be caused by an improperly crimped wire in a connector in a wiring harness. Let the technicians sort it out. It sounds like they haven't yet figured out exactly what's causing the problem, until then, stop scaring yourself.;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Only 50 miles?! A dealer worth their salt should give you a new car.
Isnt there a time frame in which you actually can return a new car? I know some dealers offer something like. It only worries me because I had a Mazda 3 like this. A light came on during the drive home. The car had problems from then on. Finally had to dump it after 4 years. I couldn't trust it.
Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually it 3 sensors they say but its not available any place so they put a rush order on it but they can't say when they will have it. it really sucks cuz they won't give me a loner car to and i already missed 2 days of work and i don't know how long it will take plus i did a research and there was a recall on some of the fiats because of the brakes

·
Registered
63 Posts
Everything Fiat49 said, agreed 110%. You buy a brand new car, 1 day later you're having issues worthy of the Studio keeping your car overnight and they won't issue you a loaner? That's a complete crock. My Mazda2 had a warranty issue with the A/C and the dealership issued me a loaner for the 2 days it took them to fix the car. Not issuing a loaner for issues covered under your warranty is ridiculous, plain and simple.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they tell me i did not purchase a service agreement thats y they can't give me a loner i say its bs i told them the car is one day old with 70 miles so I'm still stuck with out a car i called fiat they told me they will call me back tommaro bs

1 - 20 of 75 Posts