Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been at the machine shop all day,
I have designed an adapter to allow the fitment of the Euro spec coilovers on our US spec Fiat 500.

I should have some images of the adapter this evening, and the test fitting will begin tomorrow night!

I will keep you all posted!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Im not trying to be rude but why all that work with the us spec suspension being released in the next week or so?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im not trying to be rude but why all that work with the us spec suspension being released in the next week or so?
next week? please let me know where you heard this. ive been sending countless emails everywhere and everyone says soon, but no one knows when. Would really hope this is true!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
My bad, roadracemotorsports would be recieving bliestein shocks on the 21st and already have Eibach kits in but youre right no real word on coilovers
I apologize!

·
Registered
470 Posts
My bad, roadracemotorsports would be recieving bliestein shocks on the 21st and already have Eibach kits in but youre right no real word on coilovers
I apologize!
Really:confused:

Eibach springs in stock? How is that possible? The final pre production fitment for the Pro Kit was was on my car @ Eibach and they had to make a a change and Re spin the rear springs. This was yesterday. The actual Sport Kit 2" springs are even farther out... the Eibach tuner told me the springs would be available in a couple weeks or so. Another fiat owner, on this forum, told me he bought ordered the springs from roadracemotorsports. If they are still not available to the public yet... how is it... that roadracemotorsports have them in? Are they the EU speck spring that don't work on the us 500? :confused:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
What brand of coilovers are those? Car looks fantastic.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can i ask where did you order the V-max? and also would you be able to sell a set of the rear adapters?
I ordered from V-maxx directly in Germany.
And i'm not sure why people are understanding that it is adapters for the rear, the only adapters are used up front.

As for the sale of a set of adapters, I will send you a private message!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts