Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evidently this spot ran in the UK, somewhat similar to the Canadian spots. I think better than the Drive In and definitely the J Lo's.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I like this commercial, great idea behind it and it's really catchy, not your typical car commercial. You can say it suits the car since it's a different commercial and the 500 is a different car.

But how can you not like having J-Lo in a commercial :p sure caught my attention! haha

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like this commercial, great idea behind it and it's really catchy, not your typical car commercial. You can say it suits the car since it's a different commercial and the 500 is a different car.

But how can you not like having J-Lo in a commercial :p sure caught my attention! haha
I don't mind J Lo, but they need more variety, especially if they continue to grab spots during NFL games.

They should do a better job of target marketing their customers...save J Lo for Dancing With The Stars and American Idol type shows.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I don't mind J Lo, but they need more variety, especially if they continue to grab spots during NFL games.

They should do a better job of target marketing their customers...save J Lo for Dancing With The Stars and American Idol type shows.
Very true, variety helps. Seeing too much of the same or similar thing can do more harm than good.

Hmm... what do you think will capture the attention of NFL fans?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very true, variety helps. Seeing too much of the same or similar thing can do more harm than good.

Hmm... what do you think will capture the attention of NFL fans?
Maybe Aaron Rodgers and others pimping NFL branded 500's. More NFL fans than Gucci fans. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts