Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed quite a few people on here seem to add extra 500 logos to their cars, either in the form of vinyl decals, extra badges both interior and exterior, and even Italian flags. I've noticed similar things on the Mini Cooper forums but ever to the extent that I've seen on here. I saw one car with the logo on the side vinyl, another 500 logo on the door frame, and then the stock logos on the wheels, and an extra couple on the dash.

Therefore my question is this: why do people add so many extra 500 logos onto their cars?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm in the "I think there are enough already" crowd as well. I might even replace some with something else. Not all, of course, but I dunno... maybe the wheel caps.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i am of the opinion that less is more, i prefer debadging to sticker power.

that being said, taste is subjective...

so if someone wants to plaster their car with logos, stickers, badges, etc and that's your personal style, as long as it makes YOU happy, nothing else matters.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I am the more is better person...I love what I drive and want everyone to know what it is. I dislike it when people debadge, it tells me they are not proud of the brand.

DONT HATE IT'S JUST MY OPINION!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
175 Posts
I guess I am the guilty one. My 500 Lounge C has 500 on the wheel caps, on the body side molding and 500C on the door post for a total of 4 on each side. I also added a chrome gas tank cover that has 500 on and a body stipe that has 500 for a total of 6 on the passenger side of the car. In addition I added Italian Flag emblems on the door posts above the 500C emblem. So there you go. Definitely over the top but who cares I like the way it looks. Do I need therapy?

·
Registered
60 Posts
The only decals that seriously annoy me are those stupid dealer Facebook page urls plastered on the rear or side windows.

If you want to advertise on my car you've gotta pay for it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am also a less is more person, and traditionally debadge my cars. I enjoy having someone asking you what the car is as they may not be exactly sure if a couple badges are missing, and a few mods added.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts