Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added an Aftermarket Exhaust Tip on my wife's 500c Pop. Looks good for only spending $13 at Autozone.

*please dont yell at me about how dirty it is...I seriously just washed it 2 days ago. Darn winters!!!?*

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
This is the 2nd Auto Zone aftermarket exhaust tip I've seen installed. They look really good. Much better than the plain old tail pipe sticking out.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Not standard

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With only a 1 3/4 O.D. options where very limited. It was this one or a dual pipe look. Knowing it was going to stick out I decided not to do the dual although I'm sure it would have looked pretty awesome... It does look a lot better than stock and about $86 cheaper than the FIAT option. I'm happy.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
My pop came with a chrome tip on it.. is it not standard?
I believe that was a running production change. Earlier models didn't have them, later models do.

Caveat: Speaking of U.S. Pop models only.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I believe that was a running production change. Earlier models didn't have them, later models do.

Hi,

I believe that you are correct. My early Pop (that I bought June 1st) just has the basic tip on it. (It also doesn't have Blue&Me either).

Pat

·
Registered
17 Posts

This is true, I asked the studio and they confirmed that months ago. I did custom exhaust on mine though, and put a tip on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts