Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you've seen any 500's 'in the wild', post your experiences here. maybe the one you spotted belongs to another member of the forum?

my wife and I spotted one in Westfield Indiana at a local fireworks show last night: a Rosso Sport.

good to see them out and about! :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
White, outside my office. I'm pretty sure it was the Polish 500, though. There are a couple of them around here.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
First one I ever spotted on the road was a Rosso sport. I saw it just 1 day before I took delivery of mine. :p
I've seen so many since then, mainly because I was part of an annual Italian car parade last month. So many new Fiats, and one other Azzurro sport with Quebec plates. Last week I was pulling out of a parking lot, when another Azzurro sport drove by. The owner honked and waved enthusiastically. :D

Reactions: red sport

·
Registered
825 Posts
I've seen three others -- a yellow one in Berlin, OH, a yellow one (with VA plates) near Wilmington, OH, and a black one just south of Mason, OH.

Ryan

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Between my two local Fiat dealers, they have 150 cars in stock. I know the dealer here has sold a boat load. I've probably seen 10 on the road so far,

·
Registered
176 Posts
This weekend I spotted a white PE, a silver Sport, and a red Pop. My neighbor also bought a silver PE recently. Not bad for a city still without a Fiat dealership :cool:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
it's a blood red compared to the tomato red.

I hope you were able to find your size at Capri shoes.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
that was a stab at me wasn't it!?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
today at lunch I spotted a Red, Tomato Red, Blood Red, Rosso (whatever) Cabrio with the top down, of course. NICE! :D

no shoes involved with this citing......:p

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I spotted the first other 500 I've seen in the wild today, going in the opposite direction on Rt 27 in Northern VA. It went by quickly but appeared to be a Red Prima (or at least a red 500 with a black stripe) and it did look a little darker to me than my Red Pop (though I guess it could have been the clouds playing tricks on my eyes).

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
470 Posts
I spotted the first other 500 I've seen in the wild today, going in the opposite direction on Rt 27 in Northern VA. It went by quickly but appeared to be a Red Prima (or at least a red 500 with a black stripe) and it did look a little darker to me than my Red Pop (though I guess it could have been the clouds playing tricks on my eyes).

Regards

Pat
Funny My red Prima seems darker than the Roso cars on the lot.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi,

I just saw only the 2nd 500 that I've seen in the wild today (a yellow hardtop) while on Vacation on Hwy 64 near Hampton, VA. :)

Regards

Pat

1 - 20 of 481 Posts