Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in the wife's '08 Mini Cooper (3rd and FINAL round of the BMW post-warranty ownership experience - NEVER AGAIN) and picked up a beautiful new Verde Chiaro Pop Cabrio 5-speed.

It has the Ivory interior so I feel like a bit of a poofter when I drive it (which is rarely since it's the wife's daily), but I absolutely LOVE this car. I don't understand why anybody would NOT order this car in cabrio form. It is the most trouble free convertible I have ever owned - push a button and you're done. No stopping to get out and stow the top or any other sort of fuss. Comes in real handy on PCH through Big Sur, 89A between Flagstaff and Sedona or though Yosemite or the Sequoias.

I'll probably get a matching one in blue or copper within the next year...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pristine car, very nice. BTW does the wife know your avatar features female battering?
Battering?? Look a little closer - It's a picture of Erin Gray being firmly corrected by Glen Ford, as it is his duty as a man to do so. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy you car. Wish they made the 500c in a sport model.
Welcome! No kidding. I didn't like the chrome on the 500C Lounge at first, but it's grown on me. Got the Sport rims coming, hopefully next week. Springs going in on Tuesday. If I ever found a reliable paint shop, I might do a bumper swap next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts