Fiat 500 Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hi there do u know how or is there a place i can purchase one ? We're trying to repair my sisters 2012 Fiat 500 pop and it was not going so well :D adorable little car but with never working on one before i at least nead a clean deatiled diagram of the engine bay .. thank u so much in advance !!!
Have at it. The link will die in 48hrs, so download it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have at it. The link will die in 48hrs, so download it.
I accidentally blew out the transmission in my 2013 500 pop getting stuck in the snow. I'm looking at doing my own transmission swap, I've been looking for something like this. Any chance you could re post the file.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I accidentally blew out the transmission in my 2013 500 pop getting stuck in the snow. I'm looking at doing my own transmission swap, I've been looking for something like this. Any chance you could re post the file.

Thank you!
The link will expire in 48hrs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
J.B.
Would you mind uploading the link one more time? Seems like I missed this by a couple of weeks! It’s criminal that they charge $200 for it. I’m doing suspension work and want to make sure I get all the torque specs right. Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
J.B.
Would you mind uploading the link one more time? Seems like I missed this by a couple of weeks! It’s criminal that they charge $200 for it. I’m doing suspension work and want to make sure I get all the torque specs right. Thanks in advance! :)
The same deal, the link will be good for 48hrs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey JB!! Guess What!!!... I'm a month late to the party too. Does the manual you're making available cover 2013 abarth? If so I'll be super grateful if you could post a link again. or if there's some sort of PM way to do this. I'm new to the forum, I'm trying to rebuild/restor a 2013 abarth and get it back on the road where it deserves to be. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey JB!! Guess What!!!... I'm a month late to the party too. Does the manual you're making available cover 2013 abarth? If so I'll be super grateful if you could post a link again. or if there's some sort of PM way to do this. I'm new to the forum, I'm trying to rebuild/restor a 2013 abarth and get it back on the road where it deserves to be. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
The link will disappear in 48hrs

21 - 34 of 34 Posts