Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time on my day off to wash it up, and get another coat of Poxy on it... Steamed my mats and cleaned the interior up yesterday too.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
looking fine

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
If your going to spend that much time cleaning you car. Find a nicer place to photograph it. Reflections of basket ball goals, inside garages, and blue trash can containers, don't help the Italian flare. Too bad you have to run the Illinois license plates on the front of your cars.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Looking fantastic!
Questions, which brand of poxy do you use?
Did you apply them by hand?
My next door is bmw dealer and he said he can hook me up with dealer quality paint sealers, detailing materials with very reasonalbe, cheap price.. but i guess he is too busy. Dang it..
Was going to buy them on my own, but there are so many brand names and i dont wanna weste my $ on something thats not working right.
Please give me some info!

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Looking fantastic! Questions, which brand of poxy do you use? Did you apply them by hand? My next door is bmw dealer and he said he can hook me up with dealer quality paint sealers, detailing materials with very reasonalbe, cheap price.. but i guess he is too busy. Dang it.. Was going to buy them on my own, but there are so many brand names and i dont wanna weste my $ on something thats not working right. Please give me some info! Thanks!
Specifics you can find here for the products he uses. Posts #1, 14-16 are probably the exact details you seek. :) http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/13-fiat-500-pictures/2857-detailed.html

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If your going to spend that much time cleaning you car. Find a nicer place to photograph it. Reflections of basket ball goals, inside garages, and blue trash can containers, don't help the Italian flare. Too bad you have to run the Illinois license plates on the front of your cars.
Oh, ive got spots for pictures, but it was my day off, and i had other things to do before going back to work. I work LONG hours now, so I just snapped a quick few pictures. Once the weather gets REALLY nice, ill get some good pictures. I want to get some pictures at work, i get there early enough, but every day ive gone to work has been cloudy or rainy. My two days off this week were fantastic. 66 degrees and sunny.

If i remember, ill try to bring my camera to work tomorrow. The car is already dusty though.. 50 miles of driving a day will do that.

Looking fantastic!
Questions, which brand of poxy do you use?
Did you apply them by hand?
My next door is bmw dealer and he said he can hook me up with dealer quality paint sealers, detailing materials with very reasonalbe, cheap price.. but i guess he is too busy. Dang it..
Was going to buy them on my own, but there are so many brand names and i dont wanna weste my $ on something thats not working right.
Please give me some info!

Thanks!
Specifics you can find here for the products he uses. Posts #1, 14-16 are probably the exact details you seek. :) http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/13-fiat-500-pictures/2857-detailed.html

Pretty much that. If you are REALLY looking at getting some info, let me know, and i can message(or post) some things for you.

The past few years i have become OBSESSIVE with detailing. Needless to say, it can be an expensive hobby lol.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The way the light reflects it looks like some kinda crazy photoshop job or some really strange crazy cool paint.
Pretty much every picture i take gets processed and minor touches done(brightness, sharpness, light strength). Just basic photo editing tools to get the picture looking as close to a real life image as possible. I normally take the lighting focus off the main image, and direct it toward the subject, in thses pictures, being either the car, or the reflection of what can been seen on the car.

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
It the heavy cloud cover in the sky reflecting on the cars finish, giving it a Photoshop filter looks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts