Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics that I came across of the Fiat 500 Abarth - looks really good!!! Love the seats and those racing harnesses :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i dont think it will come with the harness straight from the factory. it does look really nice though including those seats. im really loving the seats. i think its a modified one that they just use for the auto show.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
one thing missing in the fiat 500 interior

It doesn't show in these pictures, but the inside of the door only has this hole you can stick your fingers down into. This is fine for opening or closing the door. But for going around a turn, think a ramp off a highway, you need something to grab to resist the sideways g-forces. My VW has this, the forward end of the armrest has a comfy handle molded in, that you can wrap your fingers around.

I check this on every car I look at. Fiat missed this and apparently so did Abarth. It makes me wonder. Is it really designed for high-performance driving?

·
Registered
98 Posts
It doesn't show in these pictures, but the inside of the door only has this hole you can stick your fingers down into. This is fine for opening or closing the door. But for going around a turn, think a ramp off a highway, you need something to grab to resist the sideways g-forces. My VW has this, the forward end of the armrest has a comfy handle molded in, that you can wrap your fingers around.

I check this on every car I look at. Fiat missed this and apparently so did Abarth. It makes me wonder. Is it really designed for high-performance driving?

those bars are just for passengers anyway. when was the last time anyone took a corner hard and grabbed that bar while they were driving? i do agree it is something required in almost any car. but if you dont plan on having any passengers while driving fast then youre fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts