Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
6.7 - 6.8 is pretty quick for 22k car.

Sent from my Argento 500
Please remember to bear in mind the original negative comment about the Abarth being a SLOW car comes from someone who USED to own a 500 HP behemoth but stepped down to a SLOW FIAT 500.:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Folks,
As the female driver/owner of TAGRALLYSPORT I would love to invite you to check out the fast growing Rally world. Please visit my page here and friend me, or check my website WWW.Tagrallysport.com.
Seriously contemplating my new 2013 car, thinking a Fiat500 Rally Car would look good, what do you think?

Thanks,
Tracey.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hi Folks,
As the female driver/owner of TAGRALLYSPORT I would love to invite you to check out the fast growing Rally world. Please visit my page here and friend me, or check my website WWW.Tagrallysport.com.
Seriously contemplating my new 2013 car, thinking a Fiat500 Rally Car would look good, what do you think?

Thanks,
Tracey.
Hey welcome. Do it! It's been done as a rally car and as a race car.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I dont see what is different from my Fiat 500 Abarth?

·
Registered
152 Posts
These are the same stats that I have in my Abarth. But I didnt think mine was an SS. My build Date is 06/12 so maybe.

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
Please remember to bear in mind the original negative comment about the Abarth being a SLOW car comes from someone who USED to own a 500 HP behemoth but stepped down to a SLOW FIAT 500.:confused:
I am in a better mood these days but I do not necessarily equate negative and slow as well you know. I did own a 500hp behemoth which is true but I sold it to acquire a new 662 hp behemoth lol In all actuality I traded in the 2010 Ram reg cab short box 4x4 for the now great FIAT 500 and traded the 2009 500 in order to get me the 2013 500. I think overall I am in a win win situation.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ok???? ^^^^ I would like to keep it in context. As well I am not surprised on what you own seeing where you live.

Anyway, is there a confirmation on the HP/TQ output between years of the Abarth? Cause I really do hope I have what I was told I have of 160HP and 170TQ.

·
Registered
113 Posts
From what I have been able to gather in research.... The Euro model Abarth is 130 hp and has a IHI turbo, it is upgraded to 160 hp by adding the Esseesse package. The Federal Abarth has 160 hp and 170 ft tq by using a larger Garret turbo charger

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hi Folks,

Thanks,
Tracey.
Tracey, as the owner of a new Fiat500, fellow RI-er and recent ex-owner of a Yaris, it is great to see you're rallying a Yaris. Keep us updated here, would you?
Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Us Abarths can make it to 60 in 6.8 or 6.9 with 160 HP stock and the 17 inch upgraded rims are the Essesse rims!!!!!!!We lucked out now if we can get rid of that scumbag Russian lover President Trotsky-Trump things will really be good.#deport Melania Trotsky-Trump to Siberia!!!!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts