Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kind of after market following the Fiat 500 has experienced in the UK if anyone knows. Has there been lots of parts (engine, exhaust, intake, body kits, etc.) available for it that we can expect here also?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't know much about the aftermarket following, but I do know that the Fiat 500 is pretty common for personalization - custom colours, interiors... it's pretty much having the car as a fashion accessory.

I don't know to what extent that ideology will catch on here in North America, but I can see the aftermarket aspects picking up, provided the parts are fairly easily available.

On the other hand, I think that the Fiat 500 will probably have a smaller aftermarket following than the Fiat 500 Abarth.

·
Registered
44 Posts
We may be surprised as to whether or not the customization trend will catch on here in North America. I think that the majority of people buying Fiat 500s are doing it because of the history attached to the car, and the fact that it is a fashion accessory - there will be the select few that want it because of the gas mileage and practicality. That said, there could quite possibly be an aftermarket following for the Fiat 500... I would suspect that it would be larger once the Fiat 500 Abarth is released.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is there any cars these days that do not have some sort of after market parts available for them in some shape or form?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts