Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the side by side.I have a 2009 mini,and wondered how they compared.I am certainly considering the 500.BTW I am a big guy(6'4"280lbs) and fit very comfortably in the mini is the 500 as roomy?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks for the side by side.I have a 2009 mini,and wondered how they compared.I am certainly considering the 500.BTW I am a big guy(6'4"280lbs) and fit very comfortably in the mini is the 500 as roomy?
If you fit in the Mini, I would venture to say that you will fit in the 500 nicely. Keep in mind though that the glass roof encroaches into the available head space as compared to either the fixed roof or the 500C. So before you go off ordering a glass sunroof equipped car, sit in one to make sure you aren't too tall in the torso.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you fit in the Mini, I would venture to say that you will fit in the 500 nicely. Keep in mind though that the glass roof encroaches into the available head space as compared to either the fixed roof or the 500C. So before you go off ordering a glass sunroof equipped car, sit in one to make sure you aren't too tall in the torso.
My coworker has a 2009 mini cooper s and I noticed that there is actually more room in my Prima Sport than his car. The trunk is actually bigger too.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Nice cars, they look good together.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Best way to solve the dillema of choosing between the two. Get the best of both worlds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts