Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we know what the options will be for available colors for the Fiat 500 in the US? Maybe even a list of the current available colors in the UK may give us some idea or do you think there will be a big change in colors from UK to the US?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I vaguely remember a post on this forum regarding colours - I will look it up and link it back.

From the photos I've seen, the Fiat 500 has always been pictured in white, silver or black - there are the one-off like the Denim version by Diesel and the Pink Fiat 500.

Since this car is mostly about personalization, I'm sure you could get it painted any colour you wanted, but I'd assume that Fiat would use their standard colours - or even Chrysler will use their colours - black, white, silver, blue, red... who knows?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have recently paid my deposit for an Abarth here in Canada and am No1 on the list ;)... I was told initially all Abarths here are black, all base models are white!

No decision on other colours until the order books are showing the desire for alternates.

Im happy with black although a grey one would do too!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts