Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, $125 shipped without a tip or $160 shipped with a chrome tip. Both set up look and sound amazing. I stumbled into this and now I'm selling them. Is a straight pipe bolt on axel back. Does not sound loud at all!!! Sounds quieter than magnaflow cat back, RRM axel back or Competizione. A noticeable increase in hp and tq. They have not been dyno, but you will notice the performance difference right away. In fact, if not happy with axel back return it and I'll refund you the money.
How I came about this. I sold my RRM exhaust and was waiting for an OEM exhaust. My friends at Skip Barber race school came up with this straight pipe axel back. It is not loud at all. In fact, is as quiet as stock on the high way. No baffles, no drone. Light weight.

[email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Fig for the pics. Yours will be on it's way shortly. You'll love the RRM, but I felt great gains on this axel back. They remove really easily as well. I drove the 500 tonight after being out of town and is really noticeable the hp gain especially above 4,000rpm. In the highway, the 500 just pulls and pulls. 70mph to 80mph is no longer a struggle. Is there pretty darn quick.

Thanks again...

·
Registered
700 Posts
will this fit a pop 5 speed

will you have more?

ps whats with the tow hitch can you pull anything or is it for a bike rack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts