Fiat 500 Forum banner

What color would you get for your Fiat 500 by Gucci?

• Black

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • White

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you Fiat 500 fans & Gucci fan's enjoy these Fiat 500 by Gucci pictures i got off of Gucci's website. The Fiat 500 by Gucci really represents class! Some different rims could enhance the look.

What color would you get for your Fiat 500 by Gucci?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Black. It's very slimming! :)

Makes me nostalgic for the Tom Ford days, though, when Gucci was a little more adventurous than this.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey dude. here's some fiat 500 gucci interior pictures
Gucci is serious with the 500, just look at the detail on the interior. I don't even wanna know the price but if i was to choose..... black will be it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
legit legit. Ill go with black (depending on the interior match-up). It's more Gucci style.

Although, i think gucci ought to have went with a mocha latte color. That would be quality heritage to their classic monogram color.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Resurrecting an oldie here WITHOUT starting a new thread. While I was waiting for my car at the dealer last week, I noticed they had both the white and black Gucci's on display. I never realized that all the chrome trim that us Lounge owners have is replaced with a brushed metal look including the door handles, mirror caps, bumpers and logo trim. Looks better than chrome in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
matte dash = finga prints galore. The interior of the one in the show room was smudgy and dirty from everyone's grubby mits.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
matte dash = finga prints galore. The interior of the one in the show room was smudgy and dirty from everyone's grubby mits.
I was going to mention i also liked the dash until you mentioned that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts