Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiat Canada took the Fiat 500 out to show to get a review from some local designers in Toronto. Great to hear their Fiat 500 review :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
always good to see an everyday person give their own $0.02 on something rather then a review website or company... sometimes. If the Fiat 500 was brought to Toronto, i wonder what other cities they took it to and did the same thing in the video.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
I thought it was kind of goofy. Also ads have been popping up on the web. The Fiat 500 motto "Life is best when driven." Right. Sounds like something a consultant sold them for the U.S. market. So far I find the marketing to be lame. I want something I can drive, at a fair price. Otherwise I'm going back to American cars where the quality is about as good, and the expectations are low.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was kind of goofy. Also ads have been popping up on the web. The Fiat 500 motto "Life is best when driven." Right. Sounds like something a consultant sold them for the U.S. market. So far I find the marketing to be lame. I want something I can drive, at a fair price. Otherwise I'm going back to American cars where the quality is about as good, and the expectations are low.
It's somewhat goofy to me, but Fiat is trying :D. But they are just one of the few videos on youtube that actually show different people getting into the 500 and giving their own opinion on the car.

As goofy as the video's in this thread may be, Fiat has quite a few different methods of advertising and spreading the word about there return to the market.

·
Registered
81 Posts

I never had luck with American cars and quality wasn't there at the time i had them, bad experience. I always stick to German or Japanese vehicles.

The 500 is part American with Chrysler's involvement to optimize it for North America, and the big partnership both companies have.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Its more than a big partnership. Fiat OWNS chrysler. The car is still made on par with italian standards. So I wouldn't worry too much. Its a very nicely built car and seeing those comments from those people only makes me want it more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts