Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Done to death on MINI forums.
Who cares what others think; I know enough to know it'll be fun to drive.
I've always liked the foreign MINI add that had car owners on a gameshow behind doors to hide their privates with a contestant guessing what kind of car they drove.
As they opened the doors, the contestant would correctly guess some other make in a ho-hum voice. They then opened a door and everyone gasped and the contestant guessed he was a MINI owner.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Done to death on MINI forums.
Miata forums
Mustang convertible forums
New Beetle forums
1 Series forums
Vespa forums :p

If there's a new car coming out, there will always be someone there to say that anyone who buys it is a girlyman. It's about as chiche of a car discussion as you can have.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is a "chick car"??? In Detroit chicks drive pick-ups,muscle cars,and big honkin SUV's and I drive a VW new beetle,and a mini.I get looks every once in a while,but it's more fun to watch the kids(and adults) play "slug-bug".

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Fiat Canada states that in the first few months, about 60% of new 500s in Canada were purchased by men.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Apparently "some" people who want to be considered "car experts" have a few things you can't have if your a real man;

• First of a a Real Man would never buy a car if the car can be called cute in any way shape or form.
  • Next of course, Real men only drive cars that have sharp corners and/or faked up air intakes
  • A Real man will only consider a small car if it comes with a spoiler that does little more than block your rear view at speeds your likely to corner at on the way to work
  • But most importantly, a real man would never ever drive a car that attracts young women to it like there's a 75% off shoe sale in the trunk (please don't kill me gals, you know I love ya) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts