Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New never installed i did have it out of the box im trying to go with a blacked out look instead
letting it got cheap
165 or best offer shipped i have excellent ebay feedback
if youy need a reference

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
ebay it. I got 201 out of mine. :D

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
New never installed i did have it out of the box im trying to go with a blacked out look instead
letting it got cheap
165 or best offer shipped i have excellent ebay feedback
if youy need a reference
PastiDip it. That's what I wanna do when I get some more cash.

Sent from my Thunderbolt.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have the worst luck on ebay it was on there for 2 days and i only had 2 vies and im pretyy sure one of them was mine lol

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i have the worst luck on ebay it was on there for 2 days and i only had 2 vies and im pretyy sure one of them was mine lol

I'd think about having someone else write your auction.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
sorry, but I can't imagine spending about $200 for a CHROME Gas Cap and then covering it in black plastic. just not right.

powdercoat it. the ONLY way to go. still, then you'll probably have $300 in a freakin' GAS CAP.

the things we do for a certain look on our cars........:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Is your fuel door still available, and how much are you asking for it? Please reply to [email protected]. Thanks, Cliff
Terrible idea posting your email here, try to make some type of change to it so it cannot be harvested by bots or spammers. Even a simple change for example: cfkilb at gmail. com Still easily understood but not an obvious email being found. Also, welcome to the forums.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts