Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just by reading the title I'm pretty sure you're as confused as I was when I saw the video the first time. I didn't really know what to expect. Fiat is trying to go viral with this video. It's basically a coupe Fiat 500's with "cool bikini contest" written on their sides and they have a bunch of girls just dancing in bikinis around the car. While this is a usual sight in the car scene what I should mention is they did this during the winter. Hence the "cool" in the title.

http://autowebnews.com/car-video/video-fiat-500c-“cool-bikini-contest”/

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't think that will go "viral" but I'm sure it will get more than enough attention from guys. I can't understand why Fiat decided to do something like this?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow! odd, I think the EU market might just get it? Not that I want to complain about the girls in Bikini's but it didnt have much else to show. They probably are hoping for viral status.

·
Registered
98 Posts
im not gonna complain about it either. just a bit weirded out by the girls in the bikini during winter. either way we get to see a hot car with hot girls. definitely a win/win situation for us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts