Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Fiat jumped in on the bandwagon. They will be offering custom vinyl wraps for the Fiat 500. Theres no word yet on pricing and availability as well as where you will be able to get them installed(I'm assuming at the dealerships). Here's the link for more info as well as pics of a Fiat 500 with a full vinyl wrap.

http://home.socalfiat500.com/post/1488175284/custom-wrapped-fiat-vinyls-for-500

·
Registered
62 Posts
Let's hope they don't do a Hello kitty one like another small car company did recently for their wrap program. I would post a link to it here but I'd have to look at it again to do it.:( Also it was very expensive, you could have nice paint stripes done for way less.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm really going to hope for the scorpion and not the flames there buddy! :D
I thought about a scorpion on the back glass on each side but only IF I can really boost the performance and that isn't easily an option just yet. :)
:lol: I was a kid of the 80's. To me, multicolored stuff means "United Colors of Benetton" not the gay flag. :p

I would not do the scorpion thing, though... I do not like, say, BMWs with the M tag, or M-B's with AMG tags when it's obvious they are just add-ons.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
:lol: I was a kid of the 80's. To me, multicolored stuff means "United Colors of Benetton" not the gay flag. :p

I would not do the scorpion thing, though... I do not like, say, BMWs with the M tag, or M-B's with AMG tags when it's obvious they are just add-ons.
Personally I can't stand stickers of any type but thought it might be interesting IF I can really bump the power to use a few small scorpions on the side glass, likely result is I won't be doing any stickers though. I did think gay flag but I didn't wish to state it...lol.:D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm actually mad they picked out the rainbow colors. I'm not gay, and everytime I take out my Benetton wallet everyone thinks I am! :mad: :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm as gay as the day is long but I can't imagine putting rainbow flames on my car. Yikes! But hey, whatever floats your boat.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
I'm as gay as the day is long but I can't imagine putting rainbow flames on my car. Yikes! But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Gay or not that just seems like good sense to me buddy! But to each there own, whatever it is and whatever you do to it make it personal and "yours" is what I say, I too however will be passing on any flame-like additions. :D

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
I am now thinking I might have found a GREAT solution, Plasti-Dip spray. I have been checking out Youtube and it seems I could do pretty much any type of custom look and it would hold up VERY well yet easily peel off if so desired. One such example would be this Subaru which has the bonus if being blue which makes it awesome...yeah, I really like the color blue.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I wonder why Apple changed from their rainbow Apple logo to the all white logo. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts