Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Protect the interior of your FIAT 500 and add a custom touch at the same time with these stylish Floor Liners.

We got our samples, put them in one of our 500s and said "Wow! These fit great and look fantastic!".

Now in stock in Black w/ Red Stitching (Black with Beige Stitching coming soon). Check out some of the pics below along with product links and as always give us a call with any questions.

Direct product link for Black w/ Red Stitching:
https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-floor-liner-set-black-w-red-stitching-pid4698

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
4,743 Posts
Not ON sale but FOR sale, as in discounted price.

Also, I can't seem to find these by going through your regular site.

Tedolph

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not ON sale but FOR sale, as in discounted price.

Also, I can't seem to find these by going through your regular site.

Tedolph
Tedolph, reach out to Eric, our Sales Manager directly.

[email protected]
(512) 982-9393 #202

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Protect the interior of your FIAT 500 and add a custom touch at the same time with these stylish Floor Liners!

We have these exact liners in several of our own vehicles and can verify the quality, fitment and overall look of this product. These are truly the best floor liners available out of everything we have seen and installed.

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-floor-liner-set-black-w-red-stitching-pid4698

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
4,743 Posts
They seem to have some sort of "snaps" that attach to the "transmission tunnel" in the front. Is that correct?

tEoldph

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do the "snaps" snap on to?

Does the carpet come OEM with snaps on it?

I never noticed any.

Tedolph
That is because they do not snap on they mount on.

Below is a picture of the mounting hardware. This little piece rotates and slides up under the plastic trim to hold the sides of the liners up.

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got it, thanks.

Think I will wait until the carpet wears out!

Tedolph
Don't wait until you have a hole or stain to protect the carpet in your FIAT 500. These are the single best way to keep your FIAT looking great and they even make it easier to clean!

Currently, we only have Red on Black listed but we can get these in a large variety of colors. If you want something other than black shoot us a PM and we'll work out the details.

Product Link

https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-floor-liners-all-weather-luxus-front-back-set-black-w-red-stitching-pid4698

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 28 Posts