Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Man, they look so nice that I would hate myself to step on it with my shoes on!
That is exactly why they are really easy to clean. Just need a wet rag!

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The contrasting stitching is tacky. Why not black on black?
There is a black on black option as well as orange, white, brown, and many many more on our website

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Protect your interior with style and utility with LUXUS Floor Liners!

There is no better way to protect your interior carpet than with a set of custom made LUXUS Liners for your FIAT 500!

Unlike other floor liners, LUXUS Liners cover the carpet, sides, and back providing complete protection from the elements!

More information can be found on our website
https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-floor-liners-all-weather-luxus-front-back-set-black-w-red-stitching-pid4698

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a question.

What happens to the plastic floor mat retainer clips molded into the OEM carpet? I have 2 on the driver's side and 1 on the passenger's side.

Do these mats just sit on top of those retainer clips? And, if so, don't they have some bulges where they don't sit flat on the floor?

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I have a question.

What happens to the plastic floor mat retainer clips molded into the OEM carpet? I have 2 on the driver's side and 1 on the passenger's side.

Do these mats just sit on top of those retainer clips? And, if so, don't they have some bulges where they don't sit flat on the floor?
Hello ggoat,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

These floor liners do sit on top of the factory retainer clips, but the style and thickness of these liners makes it very difficult to notice and even feel the clips under them once installed.

We have these installed in many of our own vehicles at the shop and have no issues with them.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.
Thank you again.

·
Vendor
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
21 - 32 of 32 Posts