Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into buying floor mats for my 2015 500 pop and I have stumbled upon some that look interesting but they are for a 500c. Would these fit a 500 pop? The mopart part # is 68280282aa, and the fiat part # is 0050927527-001. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
968 Posts
I would think the 500C should fit, but Mopar's parts say it is a different part. My factory mats are a year old and I found they were letting dirt/leaves collect on the carpet around the edges, so I bought fitted rubber mats with a lip.

The dealer has a rubber set for about $80, IIRC. They don't cover the foot rest but offer good protection from water and are thin enough to mount the factory mats over them. I bought OMAC mats a couple weeks ago and they do a good job. Granted, the right mat has no alignment tab and the left mat's left alignment tab doesn't match with factory, but they are "fitted" and stay in place nicely. They aren't perfect, but protected the floor nicely when I was in the woods yesterday.
Floor Mats Liner 3D Molded Black Fits Fiat 500 2007-2015

(They indicate 2007-15, but I put them in my '18.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I am looking into those. True that mopar parts has a different number but might be a different year. I will keep looking. Thanks again!

·
Registered
968 Posts
I've found it's best to call your dealer or the Fiat 800 parts number, when tracking down parts. I doubt there would be confusion on mats, but the online sources have been misleading, on occasion. My dealer had Fiat rubber mats, offered to sell me a set, but I didn't feel they gave more protection than factory.

mymoparpart.com is a good source, but pricing can be misleading. Sometimes it's cheaper to purchase from the dealer, sometimes not. (Their shipping can be way overpriced for some parts.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I looked at mymoparpart but it was confusing. My dealer offers everything at very high prices so I decided to look on my own. Thanks again so much for your comments and advice.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thanks! I looked at mymoparpart but it was confusing. My dealer offers everything at very high prices so I decided to look on my own. Thanks again so much for your comments and advice.
When I bought the car, the dealer suggested a set of rubber mats, for $175. I think that was the 5 piece set. (The rear mat is as expensive as the front 4.)

Amazon has some nice looking custom-fit sets for around $75... and some say they fit the 500 or 500e. I think the front foot wells are the same in both, not sure about the rear.

·
Registered
12,685 Posts
The floor mats are the same for the 500, 500e. Buy the all weather OEM ones. 82212444AB. You really don’t need the rears ones. Who sits back there anyways. I have the cargo liner too. There’s a cut out, on the right side for the amplifier. My mats are going on 8 years old. They still look new.

If you wants really protective floor mats. Weather tech has nice ones too. Side wall protection on those.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts