Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fiat 500 Footwell LED Kit! RGBW Multicolor & Single color Kit! Control w/Phone App!

Looking to add a little color to your 500's interior? Diode Dynamics' RGBW Multicolor Footwell LED kits are the way to do it! By adding Diode Dynamics' LED strips under your dash, you can add RGBW color-changing ability to your Fiat 500's footwell area.

This kit is not just RGB, it is RGBW! That means there is an extra integrated LED chip that is specifically white in color, right next to the standard red, green, and blue LEDs. By using an RGBW controller, you can activate and control the white chip independently of the colors. This provides a much more uniform, pure, and bright white color than the traditional method of combining all RGB signals.

Our Bluetooth Controller will allow you to choose any color under the sun, including True White, directly from your phone! Our mobile app includes a wide variety of features including strobe and fade effects, preset colors, Camera Match, Music Sync, and much more. Our controller will also allow you to adjust the brightness of the LED strips.
Any time you power up your strips, they will default to the last color that was previously selected.

These LED strips in this kit are highly flexible and waterproof. They feature high-density LED chips for brighter output and barrel-style M8 connectors for a secure connection.

Included in the 2-Piece Kit:
  • Two (2) 50cm RGBW SMD30 Strips
  • One (1) wiring harness (4-foot)
  • Two (2) quick splices
  • One (1) red LED toggle switch
  • One (1) DC-to-DT adapter
  • Four (4) zip-ties
  • One (1) 3M outdoor adhesive pad
Included in the 4-Piece Kit:
  • Four (4) 50cm RGBW SMD30 Strips
  • One (1) wiring harness (4-foot)
  • Two (2) quick splices
  • One (1) red LED toggle switch
  • One (1) DC-to-DT adapter
  • Eight (8) zip-ties
  • Two (2) 3M outdoor adhesive pads
  • Two (2) RGBW M8 extension wires

The 2-piece kit includes everything you need to install LED strips in the front footwell area on both the driver and passenger side of your vehicle. The 4-piece kit includes everything you need to install LED strips in the front and rear footwell areas on both the driver and passenger sides of your vehicle. This kit is very universal in nature and can be tapped into any 12V power source that you would like when installing.

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Collin O.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Our quick splice connectors make installation very simple

Here's an installation video we put together (about 2 years ago!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juvFWa6PcBo

If you need more information on installation, feel free to send us an email: [email protected]

We have more advanced RGB controllers now too!

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
A reference to your question, we don't accept PayPal through our site, but we can if you call: (314) 205-3033 or send us an email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Nick C.
Thanks Nick, since I see you guys have been working directly with a car in the shop as of late I am holding off to see what comes of things, then I may have to jump on a few things at once depending on the final outcome and the offerings. Thanks!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Nick, since I see you guys have been working directly with a car in the shop as of late I am holding off to see what comes of things, then I may have to jump on a few things at once depending on the final outcome and the offerings. Thanks!
We plan on installing a single color (red) footwell kit on this Fiat and putting together an installation video if time allows.

We are also making an Angel Eye installation video, and other helpful guides

The trunk lighting is probably one of the easiest things you could possibly do and makes a huge difference

We have the car until Wednesday

Nick C.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
We plan on installing a single color (red) footwell kit on this Fiat and putting together an installation video if time allows.

We are also making an Angel Eye installation video, and other helpful guides

The trunk lighting is probably one of the easiest things you could possibly do and makes a huge difference

We have the car until Wednesday

Nick C.
I'd likely go with the interior kit at some point, red is ideal but having the option to change colors is nice too. Waiting to see what comes about and saving $ as well. Thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was referring to the LED strips in the floors... I've had interior LED lights for a long time and they are insanely bright and useful compared to stock, got them from Chris @ EC probably over a year ago. Sorry for the confusion.
We have a footwell kit as well. Our production team is putting together an installation video for the Fiat 500 as we speak

Nick C.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
We have a footwell kit as well. Our production team is putting together an installation video for the Fiat 500 as we speak

Nick C.
Good to hear it Nick, thanks. Eventually I'll snag some items from you but when you are budget limited and have a long list it takes awhile to make it down that list.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts