Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where can I buy chrome pieces from the Gucci model? I really like the brushed aluminium instead of the shiny chrome.

Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500 Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Would like them as well any Gucci guy wanna trade.

Sent from my Argento 500
Don't you have a Sport? The only thing you can do is the mirror caps.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm also interested in:

-Front A-bar
-Front arrows
-Front Bumper protection
-Hood Piece
-Rear Bumper Guard
-Door Handles
-Rear Hatch Pull Cover

Perhaps a special price for the bundle? :)

How do you put front and rear protection on a POP? Do you just glue it over the paint?

·
Vendor
730 Posts
how much for mustache and rear pull

Sent from my Argento 500
We just received the mirror caps and the mustache and are waiting for the rear pull. The mirror caps are on our site under the new arrival section and we should have the other two items up in the next couple of days. Once we hav them in stock we will update th site nd put them up in the new arrivals section. If you are ordering 3 or more items call us for a shipping discount.

·
Vendor
730 Posts
I'm also interested in:

-Front A-bar
-Front arrows
-Front Bumper protection
-Hood Piece
-Rear Bumper Guard
-Door Handles
-Rear Hatch Pull Cover

Perhaps a special price for the bundle? :)

How do you put front and rear protection on a POP? Do you just glue it over the paint?
Are you looking for all of these in chrome or the Gucci satin Chrome?

We have these in chrome, but some of these pieces are not available in the Gucci satin finish. The A bar, hood piece and door handles are only in chrome.

When you are ordering a bunch of items let us know offline and we will always try to figure out some kind of a discount.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Again, get them at your local dealer. Walk in, call it in, whatever, then pick it up. Try our other sponsor too.

http://moparonlineparts.com or PM Benny

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you looking for all of these in chrome or the Gucci satin Chrome?

We have these in chrome, but some of these pieces are not available in the Gucci satin finish. The A bar, hood piece and door handles are only in chrome.

When you are ordering a bunch of items let us know offline and we will always try to figure out some kind of a discount.
They don't make sating chrome handles at all? Could you also tell me if the front bumper protection pieces will fit on the POP? how are they installed?

·
Vendor
730 Posts
They don't make sating chrome handles at all? Could you also tell me if the front bumper protection pieces will fit on the POP? how are they installed?
Let me make some calls and see if they are available yet. If you are close to a dealer you may also want to get a hold of the Parts Manager and see if he/she can order them locally. We will make some calls and see if they make them and if they are available.

I have seen some Gucci editions with Satin Chrome Parts and seen some with the regular Chrome Pieces. Why I don't know, but it seems they have some variations in production, so if you are going to check with your local dealer make sure you stress that you want the Satin ones, not the regular Chrome ones. I will also check and post info back as soon as we get an answer.

In regards to the chrome bumpers... Install is rather simple, but takes a little time to do it right. If you are installing them on a Pop you will need to trim (Dremmel off) the little tabs that make the chrome bits snap in place in to the bumpers on the Lounge. The Lounge has little cut outs to make this possible, the Pop does not.

We typically use a dremmel tool or something similar, trim off the tabs and then use a two part epoxy to epoxy them in place over the stock Pop bumpers. Just make sure you have a good epoxy, line them up, epoxy them and tape them down until the epoxy cures. Give yourself about an hour for the front and an hour for the rear.

If you have any questions or need any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out and meanwhile I will check on the other pieces.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts