Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find the article explaining how to remove the hatch panel. Another roll of sound deadening arrives tomorrow, so it's time to pop that cover.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey map, I’m guessing that you are referring to the interior panel on the hatch? It’s been a while since I did it, but if I remember correctly, it’s all clipped in, except for the pull handle, you need to pop the plastic clips (there are couple on the bottom edge, too, you need to open the hatch to get to them), and it’s hooked on at the top of the panel. What I can’t remember is if I had to replace any of the clips.

·
Registered
435 Posts
If you are referring to the interior panel on the hatch, check out Ngen web site specifically the video for the rear wiper delete. The owner of Ngen explains excellently how to remove the interior panel. The owner of Ngen does great on all of his videos posted, really explains things well

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bryan's videos are always the best... complete and no rambling. It just seemed too simple to remove; no hidden clips.

I notice the brake light cover must be broken on that car. It came off too easily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts