·
Vendor
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These illuminating door sills are one of the easiest customization pieces that we have!

Here is a YouTube video of Art installing these on our 2012 FIAT 500! See for yourself!

·
Registered
2013 fiat 500 pop
58 Posts
I just got my order in today, I have a question how do you turn them on before installation? ty

·
Vendor
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my question was how to turn them on, before installation not about Battery
Hello!

To test them out you can place the magnet on either side of the door sill logo and it should illuminate for you.

·
Registered
972 Posts
my question was how to turn them on, before installation not about Battery
Yep, but I was asking how to replace the battery. I bought a similar product (years ago) for my Ranger... battery was not replaceable. Before buying, I wanted to check.

·
Vendor
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, but I was asking how to replace the battery. I bought a similar product (years ago) for my Ranger... battery was not replaceable. Before buying, I wanted to check.
Hello Map,

Thank you for reaching out to us about replacing the battery on the LED door sills. On these door sills the battery is replaceable, you will have to remove the backing on the underside of the sill to gain access to the battery, and new double sided automotive grade tape will be required to reattach the door sills to your vehicle.

oh ok, I just got mine this morning n I cant get them to work
Hello old pops,

Thank you for your purchase of the LED door sills.

The LED system on the door sills has an internal timer that will turn the lights off after a length of time if the magnet is not in place.

Placing the magnet on the sill and removing it should reset the timer and the LED will come back on.

As always if you need any additional assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. Our Team is still in the office answering phone calls for normal business hours.

Thank you again.

·
Registered
2013 fiat 500 pop
58 Posts
Jason, so where r the battery's on this things if mess with backing I wont be able to file a return ticket 4 replacement or refund?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts