Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this idea from when I was on Bimmerforums. Let's start a thread where a person creates a challenge, whoever takes the picture and posts it first meeting the challenge gets to create the next challenge. The photos have to be yours, no taking photos from the internet, etc. If the challenge cannot be met in a reasonable amount of time then the challenge can be modified. So, let's start this off with the first challenge. The first challenge is, post a photo of YOUR 500 in front of an iconic landmark. Extra bragging rights if there is snow.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, creating a sticky is officially checked off my 500 Owners Forum bucket list.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not everyone at once now!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the spirit of getting this thread rolling, that will do. Lets here a good challenge!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The peer pressure is building!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Let's try a picture of your 500 next to a body of water. It can be a beach, a lake or a stream. If no water, then a mountain will do. Stick to the rules, no photo shop or internet pictures please.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I could win this one, but we'll give someone else a shot at winning.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Man tough crowd...
Well, guess i'll take the win and create the next challenge.
Lets see who can post the first picture of their 500 completely crammed with stuff, I.E. boxes, etc. Extra points if that stuff is a ridiculous amount of people.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have this, just need to find the pic, hopefully it wasn't on my old phone.

Edit: Found it, Couldn't click the seat back all the way and my knees where crammed into the dash (hence the pained look), got the Craftsman rolling tool chest home in one piece though

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Alright... in an otherwise empty parking lot, I came out to find this thing parked next to me.

First pic shows the empty lot, second pic is a better shot of the truck.

Is that big enough?

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's massive! It's like actually twice the size!

I can virtually guarantee he only parked next to you to take a photo himself!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts