Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no lost 4 of these cheap snap-on wheel covers. I have a 2015 Fiat 500 POP and just now lost the 4th wheel cover before I even had a chance to put on the replacement for the 3rd.

Are there wheel covers that are better than this that have the Fiat logo? Does anyone else have this problem?

Neva

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It’s a common issue with those wheel covers. There isn’t any other OEM ones offered. You can buy some nice looking after market 15” wheel covers, at Walmart. Apply some Fiat wheel cover stickers. Here is just a few wheel covers Walmart has. Go to there Web page.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have no lost 4 of these cheap snap-on wheel covers. I have a 2015 Fiat 500 POP and just now lost the 4th wheel cover before I even had a chance to put on the replacement for the 3rd.

Are there wheel covers that are better than this that have the Fiat logo? Does anyone else have this problem?

Neva
Hi Neva, I recently changed my wheels on my Fiat 500C pop. I have three OEM Fiat 500 hubcaps for sale. One is slightly scuffed but the other two are in new-looking condition. I will sell all three for $30, total, plus shipping (from Seattle). If interested, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
2015 Fiat 500 POP
1 Posts

Neva
Just 4? Lol. Here in upstate NY the roads are horrible in the winter. I've lost 7 so far in two years. I'm going to try to get the exact specs for my 15" 2015 500 POP so I can find aftermarket rims from another MOPAR vehicle to swap out. It makes me crazy, just lost another one last night. Truly the only thing I dislike about my POP. Rims sold specifically for the 500 are insanely expensive for an old guy like me.🧓

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m pretty sure the hubcaps falling off are an inherent design flaw in the original OEM product. It does take a bump to dislodge them, but not much of a bump.

I hope someone here buys mine, even if they don’t need all three. All years take the same size. The price is right.

[email protected]

·
Registered
855 Posts
When hubcaps fall off cars you can usually bend the mounting clips to make them stay on better.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
When hubcaps fall off cars you can usually bend the mounting clips to make them stay on better.
While driving. It’s kind of hard to do that, if they flown off someplace. The average individual, like the Op, wouldn’t except their wheel cover to come off. They are just a poor design. There aren’t any clips to bend out.

Not to many modern cars these days, are equipped with plastic wheel covers. The base Honda Fit LX still has them.

·
Registered
2012 Fiat 500 Pop
19 Posts
I have these 15 inch wheels I just removed this week from our 500. Ugraded to a newer wheel. $300 for the set. All TPMS sensors are good. You'd have to arrange for shipping or pickup in NC.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
They are very often installed incorrectly, then bang on to sit flush, then the tabs break off, then won't stay on tightly, then fly off. If hitting curb so hard the rim bends, yes an alloy wheel can help wheel cover from coming off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts