Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I called a few before I found one that would but I've put $3000 down on the first Abarth at a dealer in Canada.

If you're here, PM me and i'll hook you up with the manager there...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I called a few before I found one that would but I've put $3000 down on the first Abarth at a dealer in Canada.

If you're here, PM me and i'll hook you up with the manager there...
which dealership in canada is taking preorders? what other models do they have there that i can look at or test drive?

·
Registered
393 Posts
which dealership in canada is taking preorders? what other models do they have there that i can look at or test drive?
They obviously dont have any to test drive as they aint out yet! I test drove one in the UK. They expect both the standard and the Abarth and took my preorder for first option on an Abarth - of course there is no guarantee of getting one if it falls down...unlikely but possible!

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
South of the border

I'm south of the border (from Canada). I don't see any mention of Abarth prior to 2011. Please keep us posted! All I know is that these cars will be produced south of our border, in Mexico. They will be powered by a 1.4 L Gasoline engine. Launch date is currently December 2010.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts