Fiat 500 Forum banner

fiat 500 release date

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  andyandrews 
#1 ·
the fiat 500 has been reviewed, tested, unveiled, you name it. But when will we hear a fiat 500 release date for Canada and USA? I expected the fiat 500 to be released by now, whats happening? Can't wait to see production model fiat 500's during my daily commute.

#3 · (Edited)
Here is the latest email from my dealership (which has a $1000 deposit from me):

Hi everyone;

I am e-mailing you to let you know that we have received word from Fiat that they are shipping a Fiat 500 to our dealership for test drive purposes within a week.

When we have a more definitive date, I will let you know, and either call or contact you to schedule a time to look at and / or test drive our new 500.

Additionally for those of you who have not had a chance to visit our dealership yet, we will offer a Pre-Construction tour as well.

At this time there is still limited room left for deposits and procedures for reserving your Fiat 500 can also be explained.

Warm regards,

(Child of Satan)
So here is my cynical analysis:

• It never made sense to me to introduce a car in the dead of winter. People don't buy cars in February.
  • So they are trying to play into the Spring "sweet spot." They will start selling gradually to get some on the road.
  • Ah, here comes March, the flowers are blooming, the air is warming - birds are swirling ribbons in our hair... And did you see those cute litte Fiats buzzing around? Where do I get one one those?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.