Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you were like me and didn't get to go to the LA Auto Show, here is what you missed out on from Fiat. This is a 15 minute (2 part) video of the presentation Fiat had for the Fiat 500. Enjoy, i sure did :)

was anyone from this forum at the show?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Well kind of.........

I watched it live online after landing back in Oakland. I was in LA and attended the Cocktail Party the night before.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can't stand that lady's nasal voice and scripted, uninspired delivery. I exxed out. Too bad because that could have been a shotgun blast of a roll out. Just because she was VP or something did not make her suitable for the Auto Show roll out. What a shame.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
I can't stand that lady's nasal voice and scripted, uninspired delivery. I exxed out. Too bad because that could have been a shotgun blast of a roll out. Just because she was VP or something did not make her suitable for the Auto Show roll out. What a shame.
This car show took place, 8 years ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I drove the first Fiat 500 in America a few years before this (2008?). I believe it was a 2006 model year car, and it was loaned to the Fiat/Alfa club in LA by an Irish owner to tour the US to go to some of the club events.

At the time, the car was unknown here, and it got lots of looks, especially being right hand drive, and a manual. Overall the reception was better than the car show, but it was neat to be part of.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yep, I first saw the car in Europe. Got my attention in that it reminded me of the old VW Bugs. Had to wait awhile til they came here. My stock Sport handles well out of the box compared to the modified bug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts