Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally figured out how to share the dropbox link without getting email addresses from people.

The manual is from 2013. I have not looked at all of it (it's a big manual), and I'm pretty certain that it does not cover 500E. Download link is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/njntge24t4xvfph/Fiat_500_2013_Repair_Manual.pdf?dl=0
Feel free to download, it's a big file, almost 100MB. And I'd appreciate if you'd let me know the link works or not. One more thing, please do not sell the file or the link, I'm simply doing this for the fellow DIY Fiat enthusiasts, so feel free to share it with other Fiat lovers. I will close the link in a few weeks. PM me, or reply to the thread if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm going to deactivate the link in a week. Hope everyone who needs/wants it got it.
Well, I hate to seem needy with my first post, but can you post this again please? I've been looking all over for a copy, but most places don't seem reputable enough to tempt my fate. I fix things for a living, though not cars, but I really want to make that jump into going DIY with my Fiat.

Thank you for even considering my request,
David

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I hate to seem needy with my first post, but can you post this again please? I've been looking all over for a copy, but most places don't seem reputable enough to tempt my fate. I fix things for a living, though not cars, but I really want to make that jump into going DIY with my Fiat.

Thank you for even considering my request,
David
I PM'd you.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I reached out to some of you, but if you didn't get the PM, just PM me with your email address and I will add to the list for the link.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For those who are looking for the service manual - I made it available for the active forum members, so please don't bother PM me unless you have at least some post counts. I don't think that's an unreasonable request. Consider it to be a perk being a participating forum member.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi J.B. any Chance to get the donloadlink for the Fiat500 Service Manual? I know your request to be an active member for that, but I am from Germany and Need always a Interpreter available for that

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am late to the open time for the link to be active, J.B.
Would you share the link via e-mail to me?
Thank you,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi JB,
am new to the fiat scene just bought my first beast a 2008 fiat 500 pop 1.3 litre diesel powerhouse ( haha) am yet to take delivery as of yet, but has suspected oil pump low pressure failure and would love to have access to the repair manual to get stuck into disassembly of the oil pump/ timing cover, sump etc.
Any help would be most appreciated.
thanks
troy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi J.B. Would you kindly send me the F500 manual? I am trying to locate some components but could not find any response on this Forum. Just got my 500 recently and already run into some problems.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Would it be possible for you to send me a copy? I'm going to be replacing my engine on my 2012 Fiat 500 sport when the clutchkit and engine arrive sometime next week.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

My wife was in an accident with our little 2012 Fiat 500 Sport. Wife came out of the accident fine, thanks, but the car was totalled. I still have several manual which came with the car's purchase, and would be happy to mail them to anyone for the cost of postage and envelope.

The manual titles are:

1. 2012 User Guide

2. 2012 Blue&Me User's manual

3. 2012 Warranty Information

4. 2012 Owner's Manual

If you're interested in any or all of these, please send me a private message. First come, first served. We can use an honour system -- I'll send you the manual(s) along with a note on the cost of postage and mailing envelope. You can send me back reimbursement for the postage and envelope.

Thank you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts