Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really the world. More like the UAE for now. Fiat is using the Fiat 500 to jump start the major relaunch of the brand in the UAE. Though they haven't had a solid presence in the UAE auto market in the past five years. Fiat just opened their first showroom. Its really nice to see our beloved Fiat 500 starting to gain ground. Just in case any of you are interested in the full article just click the link I've posted.

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20100609055957/The award-winning, iconic Fiat 500 spearheads the major re-launch of the brand in the UAE

·
Registered
102 Posts
That's big news if they're opening up shop in the UAE. The UAE has amazing cars and for Fiat to reopen there after 5 years of nothing is pretty big. I didn't really think our beloved 500 would have this much success worldwide. I was thinking there's only a few of us left that actually appreciate this car.

·
Registered
98 Posts
fiat is starting to pop up everywhere now. theres also word that they're doing the same thing in asia. pretty soon they'll be everywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts