Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to my brother, there was a fiat 500 sport commercial during the nba finals game tonight.
if i hadn't kept switching over to the mexican soccer team game during the nba final's commercials i would have seen it.
i have searched high and low for that commercial, no luck.
can anyone confirm?
i will keep searching and post the commercial once i find it.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

The other day while flipping through the channels on my TV, I think I caught part of a Fiat 500 commercial on Tru TV (its one of those networks that shows a lot of stuff like reruns of "Cops" and "America's Dumbest Criminals", etc). Anyway, I had already punched in a different channel by the time I realized what the commercial was, and by the time I got back to that channel,it was over. The part I did see though seemed to show a red 500 cruising along some road near the ocean (or a lake) I think.

I don't know if this may have been the same commercial or not though. :confused:

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I couldn't find a copy on the internet either, but I did just see the commercial again on truTV (during an episode of "Most Daring" @ about 11:30pm on Monday).

It mostly shows a red Sport cruising around different areas.

Regards

Pat

PS. Since truTV is part of Turner Broadcasting, I'd suspect that the commercial might also be playing on other Turner channels as well.

PPS. As a side note, on the truTV website, they are using an image with a model of an old model yellow Fiat 500 for their "Bait Car" TV show

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/graphics/shows/bait_car/sub/photo-debate-trapped.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.trutv.com/shows/bait_car/debate_car.html&usg=__GvUfgCFv1hW8W3V14GJD2w2nfqU=&h=154&w=488&sz=18&hl=en&start=29&zoom=1&tbnid=2bhZgYPEJ7ElTM:&tbnh=41&tbnw=130&ei=8Nj2TeHsKcrogQfRjpDqCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbait%2Bcar%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D933%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I finally saw that other Fiat commercial, showing a red Sport being built as some guy configures a car on the internet and some music plays in the background, on TV tonight. It was on Bravo (I think while they were showing the movie "Resident Evil") while I was flipping through the channels.

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
148 Posts
I finally saw that other Fiat commercial, showing a red Sport being built as some guy configures a car on the internet and some music plays in the background, on TV tonight. It was on Bravo (I think while they were showing the movie "Resident Evil") while I was flipping through the channels.

Regards

Pat
You don't need to hide the fact that you were actually watching Resident Evil. We promise not to think less of you because of it. Well, maybe a little.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I'm Sorry, its just that I have kind of a weakness for both Mila Jovavich and Michelle Rodriguez :eek:

Regards

Pat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts