Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big fan of the Fiat 500 factory tail light and I have a feeling there is some aftermarket support for it. Anyone know of any Fiat 500 aftermarket tail lights? Or any DIY's to enhance the look?

I might even try tinting the tail lights with tint film or using the night shade spray.

thoughts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
jones...

I too am not a big fan of the tail lights... they look a little cheap in my mind. A fix that made them look a little better in my opinion was getting the chrome part painted black. Check out the pictures... I think it looks better then the stock version.

They could definitely be improved.

·
Registered
31 Posts
^^ What is known as Joey mod (at least in the VW scene) been thinking of this glad to find pics of it...but with my espresso not sure how it would look...maybe color matched

·
Registered
11 Posts
Barista...

Yeh 500 madness is right around the corner from my office and Boris the owner seems to have the most after market stuff available right now in the US. He is constantly getting more and more items daily. I purchased my 17" Magnetti Marelli wheels from him as well.

Good little store and very very helpful.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yea, I agree, tinted or color matched would look way better than chrome.. I'm not a fan of the door handles either.. or any other chrome parts lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was torn between black and color matched as well. I thought with the black vinyl sticker black would be good. Please post pictures of the red ones when done. I'm sure they'll look pretty sweet.

Boris at 500madness.com had all his chrome painted gloss black which looks great. I think he's got some photos on those forums.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts