Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this car is more like it. Mopar brought two cars to SEMA. The Carbon and the Titanium. I posted the Carbon on Tuesday, now here is the Titanium. It is black with silver, ok Titanium racing stripes which on its own is a good look. At
titanium mirror covers, door handles, hatch latch, mustache etc. Abarth seats
look very hot and are always a good look. They stand on their own as a great
looking seat. Here are some photos for you

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Nice...pricing? HP bump?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well it looks pretty nice, but I think I prefer the Carbon's exterior more and I assume the performance parts are identical to each model so just a few extra trim pieces in different finishes sets them apart.

The seats are amazing, they are Sabelt, options on Abarth's in some places and standard on the 695 offerings I believe. The issue with these types of seats is if they have no airbags in them we will never ever get them offered here, just the way it works for crash testing and insurance ratings. My friend just retro-fitted the Euro Spec Recaros in his brand new TTRS and you don't even want to think how much that cost.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
The intake looks different than the one we have seen earlier on from Mopar unless this is a different model or they decided to rework the previous one and relocate things. I too prefer the Carbon in appearance but the Titanium pics offer some very different views we could not see with the Carbon photos. I'd like to see some specifics from them both to include some performance #s.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The intake looks different than the one we have seen earlier on from Mopar unless this is a different model or they decided to rework the previous one and relocate things. I too prefer the Carbon in appearance but the Titanium pics offer some very different views we could not see with the Carbon photos. I'd like to see some specifics from them both to include some performance #s.

The other is for the European version

1 - 9 of 9 Posts