• None

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching the review, don't forget to vote on which model you would prefer if any.

I'm going with the Abarth 500c for the obvious reasons, performance!
The 4000 difference in price doesn't matter to me, even tho the reviewer says the TwinAir is the better choice. You be the judge!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Abart 500c verus Twin Air 500c

It is promised that the Abarth 500c will come out with a manual gearbox. One benefit of having an Abart 500c is that you will be able to hear the sound of the exhaust. On the Abart 500 that I drove in November last I loved the back fire or 'pop' that it would make. It would even better with a canvas roof. Reports on the Twin Air is that it is quite noisy. I am unsure of the intrusion of the sound in a 'c' model. I could like with the semi auto box of an Abarth 500c given that it has the paddles. This is the setup used on the Ferrari edition Abarth 500 695 model.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I didn't vote, it's a silly comparison -- they are two completely different cars. You should be asking would you rather have a Abarth with a hardtop, ragtop, or nothing (performance).

AND/OR

Would you prefer the Twin Air, diesel, or 1.4 gas (economy)

At least that would be apples to apples.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For me, doesn't make sense to compare these models,

I tested the twinair and the abarth (here in Portugal is 140hp while in the US will be 170hp), and the TwinAir has a poor engine, good for city drive tough, is economic, has good response on low rpm... but if someone wants a real pocket rocket, Abarth is the way to go... from the looks to the engine... is breathtaking... who has any doubt i recomend a test drive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts