Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These drivers have to be some of the luckiest drivers to go on roads like those and get that kind of scenery. It's the type of amazing roads you see in racing games, not something we all have access to.

This video is pretty cool, it shows some Smart ForTwo's chasing Fiat 500's.

Does anyone here live near roads as nice as in the video?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice looking drive.

Not wanting to brag but I drive roads similar to that a couple of times a week. My favorite has 610 tight turns in 55 miles. Scenery is a lot greener and not so mountainous.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Look like European plates and Swiss architecture so possibly the Alps, maybe Scandanavia? Can't wait for a vid of a 500 cruising through Saskatchewan though....

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
reminds me of the "Tail of the Dragon" but with more of a view. VERY NICE! :D

it's apparent that the smart is struggling to stay with the 500's. :p

·
Registered
507 Posts
Stelvio Pass.

"
The Stelvio Pass (Italian: Passo dello Stelvio; German: Stilfser Joch), located in Italy, at 2757 m (9045 feet) is the highest paved mountain pass in the Eastern Alps, and the second highest in the Alps, slightly below the Col de l'Iseran (2770 m, 9088 feet).
"
Stelvio Pass Hoon
"
The Stelvio Pass is one of those famously dangerous and wonderful roads everyone dreams of driving. This guy and his buddies did it in the most expensive rental cars they could afford: two Opel Agilas, a few Fiat 500s, and this Smart ForTwo.
"
more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts