1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
106 Posts
LOL, Fiat would never contact me..... because I am a critical Consumer......... and that is not what the happy Fiat World wants.....:D
They might not contact you, but you can sure contact them if you aren't happy.... 888-242-6342.

Lately, it seems like a crime for anyone on this forum to be happy with their Fiat. Believe it or not, happy owners do exist :)

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
Fiat Pro, I am a happy Fiat Owner too believe it or not.... but I am also very critical. My Service Advisor did an outstanding Job today she ordered me a new left Side Skirt and have it painted before I bring in the Car in. No Pictures needed no Fuzz just outstanding Customer Service for that I give her 5 Thumbs up and the Dealer Ship because to me that is out standing Customer Service. Cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Fiat Pro, I am a happy Fiat Owner too believe it or not.... but I am also very critical. My Service Advisor did an outstanding Job today she ordered me a new left Side Skirt and have it painted before I bring in the Car in. No Pictures needed no Fuzz just outstanding Customer Service for that I give her 5 Thumbs up and the Dealer Ship because to me that is out standing Customer Service. Cheers
Nothing wrong with being critical... I drive myself crazy nitpicking over everything. I'm glad to hear about your great experience! All to often, dealers are responsible for the negativity. I love the hearing about the ones working hard to create a positive experience! Support the people that support you. Enjoy your Abarth!

·
Registered
106 Posts
And now to return the thread back to Amacento... sorry to hijack bud!

I love reading the owner stories! Each one is unique, but the excitement of ownership stands out in every story.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fiat doesn't contact these people ~ They reach out to FIAT.

"Happy FIAT World" comments. I doubt -- very much -- you are more critical than I. You may be quicker to jump to conclusions without getting the facts first, but that isn't 'critical' thinking or acting/reacting. Critiquing is by definition a Yin & Yang process = the good & the bad in one balanced opinion.

Merriam Webster's: critique; a careful judgment in which you give your opinion about the good and bad parts of something (such as a piece of writing or a work of art)

But I didn't start this thread to critique FIAT, though. I started the thread to 'big up' those owners. ;)

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
I am strong believer in good Customer Service. If the Dealer does you wrong speak up. But if you get great Service no Matter what Brand you own share it. Way too often we do complain on Forums about this and that and never again will I..........blah blah blah...... But IMHO we should give Credit where Credit is due....... because there is a Bunch of great People working behind the Scene to make Fiat a success in America...... and my Service Advisor was one of them today......:):)...... and because of that I just stuck a $20.00 Gift Card from Star Bucks with a hand written Thank you Note in the Mail...... because I know how much she like Star Bucks.... well that is just the Way I do things.....

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dot told me I should contact because she is one sharp 500c :) I have to admit I wouldn't know where to brag about her..
I think you should listen to Dot… and you could start with your past experience with classic FIATs. I think yours is exactly the kind of story on which the brand thrives. :cool:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have never been happier with any car I have owned in 43 years of driving. If I had to buy another car right now it would be another 500. I haven't had a single problem, the car performs and drives beautifully, and the design and functionality impresses me every day.

One comment I should add; I have a tendency to deeply appreciate my life as well as the things in my life. I treat everything I own with utmost respect and care. As a result the things in my life, like a car, or an espresso maker, a pen, a favorite tea cup, and a hundred other things, all seems to perform extremely well. I never imagined I would write this in a public forum, but I actually thank the things in my life for their service and good will towards me. After a drive I thank my "Valentina" for a great driving experience. Sometimes when I first get in for a drive I sit and marvel in appreciation at the beauty and careful, impassioned design elements. I connect and celebrate relationship in this way with all things, and as a result I seem to experience uncommon gratification with the things in my life, not the least of which is my extraordinary little green pop.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Amacento, thanks for your uplifting and Fiat appreciative post. It would be very nice if forum members could appreciate the spirit of such a post and participate in that spirit. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, ghostdog. This place has been in really rare form lately. I'll never understand what's so bad about being kind to others, expression of understanding to complicated situations and openly appreciating what one has on a fan site.

The sharp drop in activity when things go sour here speaks volumes. To end on a positive ~ the vast majority of the other sections are still very useful.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Anyone who follows me on insatgram would know how much I love my POP, especially with her new exhaust & soon to be installed loweing springs.

When you keep in mind that the 500 is essentially an econobox, (the abarth being a econobox with a caffine injection) and appretiate the 500 for what it is, its hard NOT to love the little buggers. Its cheap, cheerfull, and downright fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts