Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiat Freak Out is the National Convention of club Fiat Lancia Unlimited. 2010 will mark the 27th year! In 2008 we had a 500 brought from Ireland by a club member. In 2009 we had that car again as well as a car loaned by Chrysler/Fiat for our attendees to see. We expect more involvement from Chrysler/Fiat in 2010! If you want to get the latest news and get your hands on a 500 then you better make plans to attend!
All the info, plus the online registration is available at www.flu.org!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes, it was a great time. The FLU club does a really good job at the Fiat Freak Out. The scenic drives were really beautiful and the topper was having Fiat North America there and getting to meet Laura Soave, head of Fiat NA.

If you get a chance, try to attend next years show.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Now she is somebody I would love to meet. She was behind most of the newer VW models as well. Check out this shot I found of her:

Not too hard on the eyes, is she!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad you like it...

That's a picture I took of her. It's from my site ;)

It's from the story "Fiat North America CEO wows them in Asheville

That post has the highlights of our conversation about the 500. She is very impressive in person, and is absolutely committed to Fiat's success here in this country. We're in good hands...

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's good to hear that she's as passionate of the brand as most of the people are. Not really my type though. LOL. I'd prefer something like this to go with my 500.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Id prefer going to the Concorso Italiano instead. Fiat had a pretty nice setup there this year. Plus you get to see a lot more cars than just Fiats. Pretty much anything italian made is there. Although if I have the means to go to both of them I'd definitely go. Hopefully when I go I will be driving my own Fiat 500 preferably an Abarth. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts