Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the preview for the upcoming movie "Identity Thief" with Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman. A Fiat was in several cuts. First, it gets read-ended. Then later it gets broadsided by a car. It holds up well to the car hitting it on its drivers side but I wonder if this is good or is the movie making fun of the car like The Expendables 2 did with the Smart car.

Here's the IMDB link where you can see this preview:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2024432/

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh man this was great to see thanks for the post! Film looks hilarious and about time we start seeing more Fiats in film. 4 thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I was T-Boned on the passenger side by a 3/4 ton 4 door chevy silverado at full throttle and my car held up very well, see my thread Killed (almost) by truck. these are very tough little cars.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
WOW, this IS going to be a very funny movie according to the trailer...Horrible Bosses was really funny so coming from the same director...lots of laughs for sure! Nice post.
yeah it looks good. jason bateman always play the low key troubled guy well.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Saw the preview for the upcoming movie "Identity Thief" with Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman. A Fiat was in several cuts. First, it gets read-ended. Then later it gets broadsided by a car. It holds up well to the car hitting it on its drivers side but I wonder if this is good or is the movie making fun of the car like The Expendables 2 did with the Smart car.

Here's the IMDB link where you can see this preview:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2024432/
We went to see Identity Thief. Was funny although your typical feel good comedy. In the movie, the Fiat doesn't get wrecked.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
best car movie ever, period, no argument is Vanishing Point. Instead of 10 seconds you get 90 minutes of a beautiful 426 Hemi Challenger tearing up the screen, it makes Bullitt seem oh so boring.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
1 - 20 of 127 Posts