Fiat 500 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Caught this one in Almost Human that I DVRed from earlier in the week. Episode called "Simon Says". Check out the custom work. Especially the "cattivo style" hood.

Still love that hood and I think when I was watching that show I saw the FIAT too but obviously I wasn't paying enough attention! They did some weird modding to make the cars look "futuristic" for that show.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Beautiful Old Fiat on Downton Abbey Last Night

OK, so I watch Downton Abbey ... I'm not ashamed. Anyway, there was a beautiful old Fiat in last night's episode. See attached for a screen shot.

Fiat-Downton-Abbey.png

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
OK, so I watch Downton Abbey ... I'm not ashamed. Anyway, there was a beautiful old Fiat in last night's episode. See attached for a screen shot.

View attachment 34545
#1 Hilarious you added the lack of shame mention...hehe.

#2 Moved to the Fiats in Movies (which we've been using for movies and tv shows and I am changing the title for to reflect).

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Found this around 6 minutes into this new CW show, didn't know anything about it but apparently it is a teenage girl love-sick kinds show about aliens...weird stuff. (When you have no TV service and download shows or stream them you can find some pretty strange stuff out there).

·
Registered
123 Posts
Quite a few 500s spotted in the new Robocop.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Watched a Tivo'd episode of Bravo's "Online Dating Rituals of the American Male" (no clue why but nothing else on) and this week's episode the single guy (J. Keith, a 42-year-old writer/performer) in California drove a 500e. That was pretty cool to see. Guy didn't have much luck online dating.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I can't believe no one has mentioned Grimm!! Does no one watch this awesome show? An episode in 2013 showed Rosalee and Monroe driving a 500 Lounge when she was bringing Monroe to meet her mother and sister. It was shown prominently in that episode and again briefly in another episode.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
I can't believe no one has mentioned Grimm!! Does no one watch this awesome show? An episode in 2013 showed Rosalee and Monroe driving a 500 Lounge when she was bringing Monroe to meet her mother and sister. It was shown prominently in that episode and again briefly in another episode.

Saw it but was too lazy to post it...lol. Plus I like the show and didn't feel like taking the time to capture a screenie. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
The new Demi Lovato video for "Really Don't Care" (feat. Cher Lloyd) has a quick glimpse of a Fiat 16 seconds in, driving in L.A.'s Pride Parade.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Spotted on "The Flash"

Anyone else catch Caitlin's 500 as she was walking to it in the parking garage on last night's episode of "The Flash"? Sorry for the rather poor screen cap. Talk about prime product placement....

flash.JPG

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Anyone else catch Caitlin's 500 as she was walking to it in the parking garage on last night's episode of "The Flash"? Sorry for the rather poor screen cap. Talk about prime product placement....

View attachment 62785
I saw it and wondered if anyone else had. :D

We have a place for these types of posts you probably aren't aware of too, moving this there. :)

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I just saw this in the press: "FIAT 500 fans could be in for a great surprise in 2015. Famous James Bond – the spy with a license to kill, will most likely be driving a FIAT 500 in the new Bond movie. Rome will be the stage for many action scenes and will be welcoming FIAT 500 back home to take Mr. Bond through the smallest streets of the Italian capital."

Attachments

81 - 100 of 127 Posts