Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys may remember Fiat wanting to open 200 Fiat dealerships across the U.S. in time for the Fiat 500 launch, i found that funny cause that's clearly not possible it never happened. According to autoblog in this article, Fiat has about 20 dealerships open and ready for business.

Have any of you seen Fiat 500 dealerships being built or already up and running in your part of the U.S.?

Who is still waiting on the dealers to open?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Bad vibe.......

Well out here in Northern California there is one dealer with a car to test. the other four within a 100 mile radius some are cleaning up some sites and ar truly trying to get things done. I feer they are running into rplanning departments with their heads up their ***.

You cannot do anything quickly in California. I want my car......

·
Registered
518 Posts
it is frustrating, my dealer says they have no info on my car, not even the vin number while owners back east are getting cars. How can Fiat ship cars from Mexico to the east coast before they get to Calif? Poor dealers helped kill Fiat in the US in the 80s, let's hope it doesn't happen again

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes I agree. I'm seeing Countryman's and new Elantra's all over the place in LA. The new Focus will be out any day now. They were all introduced at the same LA show. The 500c is supposed to out at the end of April. I'm not so sure. I know the dealer has my contacts, I'm getting newspaper ads for leftover 2010 chysler products in my e-mail. No Vin number no insurance rates. The dealer is also back pedaling on the special financing unless I trade a Chrysler or GM product. An offer I can get anywhere even with a Ford, and Ford will put a rebate with it. They also will do it without a trade.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
My dealership is built out and open. Still just one 500 parked outside! They said they will only get 70 cars from the first run. They told me Brazil is getting half of the production from Mexico. So I just keep driving my 1997 VW, with my money sitting in my pocket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts