Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received 3 manuals from Fiat USA after giving them a call - a 379 page Owners, a 110 page Blue&Me, and a 40 page Warranty Information. Lots of reading ahead!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I got a movie.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did they offer a Service Manual for the Fiat? In other cars Owners Manual, there is a reference to ordering a Helms Service Manual for those do it yourselfers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they do reference the website www.techauthority.com although all that is there is the body repair manual in pdf form right now. They also provide a phone number - 1-800-890-4038 US and 1800-387-1143 Canada to order manuals.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
they do reference the website www.techauthority.com although all that is there is the body repair manual in pdf form right now. They also provide a phone number - 1-800-890-4038 US and 1800-387-1143 Canada to order manuals.
the "1-800-890-4038" looks very familiar. I think that is the number to Helms we give out to Chrysler customers for them to order owners manuals. maybe someone is up to calling them and asking about a 'shop manual' for the FIAT? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts

I searched on the above link and found some shop manuals available for 2009 vehicles, but nothing newer. they were on CD and had a price of $199.00. maybe in time, one will be available for the 500? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Did they offer a Service Manual for the Fiat? In other cars Owners Manual, there is a reference to ordering a Helms Service Manual for those do it yourselfers.
You are dating yourself. :)

Most manuals these days are electronic. No more printed service manuals.

Some companies sell them. Some companies require a subscription for online access. But you can sometimes find them available on eBay or similar, as not all countries have the online access that we do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts